Get in Touch
You should contact Dr. Brody’s office immediately if you have:
• Persistent pain in your feet or ankles
• Noticeable change to your toenails or skin
• Blisters on your feet
• Toenails that are getting thicker and are causing you discomfort
• Heel pain accompanied by numbness or tingling in your heel
• Persistent pain without putting any weight or pressure on your heel
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Southern California and Nevada, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website.
If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible.
Culver City, CA office
3831 Hughes Ave. Suite 700
Culver City, CA 90232
Mondays though Friday:
English: 310-837-3668 and 310-837-8102
Las Vegas , NV Office
1701 West Charleston Blvd. # 600
Las Vegas, NV 89102
702-620-3103 or 702-763-4585
Please call for Appointments and availability: Tuesday-Thursday Appointments are available.
Office Located in the Vegas Medical Center