Get in Touch
You should contact Dr. Brody’s office immediately if you have:
• Persistent pain in your feet or ankles
• Noticeable change to your toenails or skin
• Blisters on your feet
• Toenails that are getting thicker and are causing you discomfort
• Heel pain accompanied by numbness or tingling in your heel
• Persistent pain without putting any weight or pressure on your heel
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Southern California and Nevada, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website.
If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible.
Culver City, CA office
3831 Hughes Ave. Suite 700
Culver City, CA 90232
Mondays though Friday:
English: 310-837-3668 and 310-837-8102
Parking is located in the building, Culver Medical Plaza. We do not validate parking.
There is parking in the neighborhood, across the street at Chase bank parking lot (check pricing) and meters in the area for alterative parking options.
Las Vegas , NV Office
1701 West Charleston Blvd. # 600
Las Vegas, NV 89102
702-620-3103 or 702-763-4585
Please call for Appointments and availability: Tuesday-Thursday Appointments are available.
Office Located in the Vegas Medical Center